This guide will show you how to achieve 100% completion on The LEGO Movie Videogame Level 10, Infiltrate the Octan Tower.
The video will show you what is required to 100% the level with additional detail below for each part. Each level of the core story requires you to collect the following:
- Five Golden Instruction Booklets
- A Pair of Pants
Please support our YouTube channel by subscribing and liking this video. We aim to provide easy to follow guides and any feedback is welcome.
Pants and Instruction Booklet #1 (00:28):
At the very beginning of the level, change to a character with fire and light the point outside the door just to the right of you at the back. This will blow the door open and allow you access to a secret area. Once inside, do the following:
- Light the fire on the left
- Destroy the white board in the middle and rebuilt the left over bricks.
- Use the wrench point
- Destroy the box and rebuild the left over bricks
- Use the green handle to activate the machine (the pants will appear)
- Find the left over bricks from the machine to build a handle
- Pull the handle (the instruction booklet will appear)
Instruction Booklet #2 (01:53):
There are four canons on board to hit for this instruction booklet. If you hit the right ones they will shoot straight up and destroy themselves with the canonball as it falls back down.
- At the front of the ship, do the left of the mask.
- First level at the back of the ship, by the broken stairs.
- Second level, far back of the screen.
- Behind Metal Beard
Instruction Booklet #3 (02:15):
Once you’re in the tower, look for a ship with two large golden containers. Destroy both containers for the instruction booklet.
Instruction Booklet #4 (02:31):
One you’ve opened the four silver-brick locked door and made it to the next room, fly out of the open bay door to the instruction booklet floating in the open air.
Instruction Booklet #5 (02:48):
In the relic room, fly over the laser beams to the back of the room and on the left you’ll see a President Business point. Switch to Lord Business and then push to big red switch for the instruction booklet.
Keep up to date with all the latest from Life In Brick’s videos by heading over to our YouTube Channel and subscribing.