Attention witches, wizards and muggles alike, the new Harry Potter minifigures collection has been revealed and they look absolutely amazing.
Taking to social media today, LEGO gave us a close look at the brand new line of boy-wizard inspired figures, following on the highly successful series one.
The collection includes:
- Ginny Weasley – Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter – Half-Blood Prince
- Griphook with Gryffindor Sword – Deathly Hallows
- Bellatrix in Azkaban Prison outfit – Order of the Phoenix
- Fred in Winter Gear – Prisoner of Azkaban
- George in Winter Gear – Prisoner of Azkaban
- Moaning Myrtle with Tom Riddle Diary – Chamber of Secrets
- Luna in Lion Costume – Order of the Phoenix
- Kingsley – Deathly Hallows
- Dumbledore with Fawkes – Order of the Phoenix
- Neville – Prisoner of Azkaban
- Professor Sprout – Chamber of Secrets
- Ron with Butterbeer – Half-Blood Prince
- Hermione with Butterbeer – Half-Blood Prince
- James Potter (Autumn Dance) – Prisoner of Azkaban
- Lily Potter with Baby Harry – Deathly Hallows
Here’s a close look at what will no doubt be a must have:
The new LEGO Harry Potter minifigure series 2 collection is out in September.
There are still a few sellers of series 1 over on Amazon if you’ve not yet completed that collection.