This guide will show you how to achieve 100% completion on The LEGO Movie Videogame Level 6, Cloud Cuckoo Land.
The video will show you what is required to 100% the level with additional detail below for each part. Each level of the core story requires you to collect the following:
- Five Golden Instruction Booklets
- A Pair of Pants
Please support our YouTube channel by subscribing and liking this video. We aim to provide easy to follow guides and any feedback is welcome.
Instruction Booklet #1 (00:28):
As soon as the level begins, head to the far right of the cloud to find a pile of rainbow brick for Unikitty to destroy and rebuild into a springboard. This springboard will take you to a new area which if you follow the path you’ll find the instruction booklet at the very top.
You can also find the Invisible Jet (for a trophy/achievement), just in front of where you begin in the new area).
Instruction Booklet #2 (02:35):
There are five targets to shoot for this instruction booklet. They can be found in the centre of windmills in the first area of the level.
- Head to the far right from where you start the level.
- In front of where you start the level.
- To the far left of where you start the level.
- On the cloud you pull down with the grappling hook.
- Far left of the next cloud level.
Instruction Booklet #3 (04:13):
One you’ve reached the stairs that you need to pull out, there are three snowmen to build by destroying the snow piles with the carrots sticking out of them.
- To the right of the bottom of the stairs.
- To the left of the top of the stairs.
- To the right of the top of the stairs.
Instruction Booklet #4 (04:48):
At the top of the stairs, head to the left and work your way up to the top of the background cloud until you reach a jump point requiring a female character. Jump over to the highest ledge for the instruction booklet.
Instruction Booklet #5 (04:55):
In the final section of the level, inside Cloud Cuckoo Land, the area where you need to build a bridge from a rainbow, there are 5 grey clouds to shoot for the instruction booklet.
- At the start of the area on the left.
- To the left of the giant bird on the higher level.
- On the far right after you’ve crossed the rainbow bridge.
- On the final platform to the left of the Vitruvius secret entrance point.
- On the final platform to the right of the secret entrance point.
After hitting the sail and riding the cloud, jump off on to the cloud by the stairs and to the far left of the stairs you’ll see some rainbow bricks. Destroy and rebuild into a springboard using Unikitty and then bounce to the pants.
Keep up to date with all the latest from Life In Brick’s videos by heading over to our YouTube Channel and subscribing.